Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blah.

These past few days have been, a bit offset?

Yes. I think that's probably the best word to describe it.

With the whole 'Moving' idea, I can't help but get slowly devoured in my Self-Pity, yet again. It just seemed like yesterday, I moved here; being absolutely scared of every-single-thing. Gosh. I couldn't handle that suspense, on that first day of school, as everyone stared at me, sizing me down. But, I have to say, I've changed slightly; not being as shy as I was before. But still, I have those times I feel I just rather watch and listen to people, rather than speaking. Odd, I know.

It feels a bit, oddly now that I'm finally dating someone. I've gotten quite used to people giving me the speach of 'I only think of you as a friend' shit, and now that finally someone likes me back, it makes me feel some-what accepted, for who I am.

I've also noticed, how my Family likes to pick-apart certain things about me. I know, I've changed a bit, or a whole lot, from different points of view, but that doesn't mean someone has the right to smash down someone's opinions or views. I find that extremely rude. Those fellow Family Members like to bitch at me about my hair - Oh yes, it's in my face. My clothing - Ohh, it's evil. And black. Grr. Evil Goth person. Even my scarf - You look suicidal. Okay. That's a bit over exaggerated. Don't they realize that I might actually like having that sort of style? It's a bit offensive especially when my Father said "I don't want to be embarrassed in public with you looking like a goof." Hm hurm. I shall never understand parents.

I guess I kind of stole the whole 'Journal' idea from Brent, because of his Online Blog. I find it quite interesting reading about other people's point of views on situations, and how they deal with it.

I think I'll be using this more often, so I can pour out these bottled up emotions, that'll probably burst about anytime soon.

Anyhoo, I doubt that anyone would read this; if so, only a sentence or two, then bitch at me for sounding like a Pitiful Emo Kid, seeking attention. Whoo-hoo.

But yes.

I couldn't give a fuck what you think about me. Unless, that is, if it's something quite nice.


<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home