Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My family had another huge fight again last night, resulting in making everyone even pissier than we usually were. My sister was looking up apartments, a job, and some other shit, as she proclaimed that she wasn't going to move, and told the parents that I was going to live with her. I of course, wouldn't mind living with her and shit, but for some reason, I can't see it turning out very well. Blehh. I tried to avoid that conversation, and went to bed extremely early.

Hm. Well, we were suppost to get a dog. But yarr. My Mother just had to throw a hissy-fit, and get her damn way again. God. It pisses me off how she's always the 'One in charge', as if my Father doesn't have a say in anything. Grrr. I just wish things were back to normal; we still lived in Coronach, then we wouldn't be dealing with any of this shit.

Alright. I've noticed that I'm a extremely clingy person. Perhaps it's a good thing, or not. :\ I know. I'm horrid.

And to top it off, I'm getting worked up over the stupidest things. Note To Self: Never listen to friends.

Anyhoo, I'm tired, and it's been raining for almost 2 days. Gosh. I love the rain.

I finally got my The 69 Eyes cd from Marcus, and boy is it good. I feel bad though, because he bought it for me and such. Grr. I need to get something for him. -Sigh-


Yarr. I'm in a very dull mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home