Thursday, May 11, 2006

Big-Ass Rant.

Gah. I'm in a fucking pissed off mood.

Honestly. People take me for granite too often.

Perhaps it's good that I'm moving - to get away from these asses.

Fuck. Gah. It has to be telling you something when someone doesn't want to hang out with you - especially if it's even your own boyfriend. God. I hate being the one that's making all the 'moves' in this relationship. It's as if he doesn't even give a fuck about anything about me anymore. Arg. I don't want to put up with any of this shit any longer. I just wish he'd start acting like he did before. -Sigh- But I still love him; and I couldn't do anything drastic in this realationship, especially breaking up.

I know I know, I may be a little over reacting, but Hell. I'm pissed off and I'm gonna bitch 'till my heart's content.

Mm, I went for a walk to try to 'cool my jets', but alas, that failed horribly. It made me even more pissed off. I was depressed, and I felt like just up and dying.

Summers have a knack for these sort of things. Curse Summer. I'm always so God-Damned depressed during them.


Hm. Well. I guess my Birthday is coming up in a while..... Blah. It's not as if anyone cares though. :\


Heh well. I don't think anyone would be reading this -shrugs-, but if someone does, this is Lear just being mad, and being a sissy little girl that needs some affection.

And if Brent does read this, I'm just over-reacting... It's just that we haven't hung out in a while...Because he's been so busy.

-Sigh- <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home