Monday, May 22, 2006

Hm hmm.

Welllll....... This post might be a tad bit long. o.<

The last post stated that I lost Little Buddy - but the next day she came back.

I was rather glad that she did, because I was so freakin' worried about that dumb whore. Anyhoo, a lot happened since then. We decided to give her away to my Aunt, because she wants to be outside more frequently - which I understand, but basically, all the time she wants out there, and has nothing to do with us. ; So yarr, we made arrangements with my Aunt to drop her at her house {Which is a farm...}. Soo, I wasn't expecting anything to happen over the weekend; thinking I was just going to stay here and stare at the wall, but my Father got asked to work overtime at work, so, since my Mother was working over the weekend, Father thought he might as well too. SOooo he of course, drags Megan and Me along with him, for the trip. We took Little Buddy with us, and dropped her off at my Aunt's. Gosh. It feels odd just, up and dumping her off at someone's house. Extremely odd.... It's like as if it hasn't really, regestured in my mind yet. ;

But anyhooo, we got our little fuzzy dog-like-thing, and it's adorable as Hell. We don't have a name for him yet, but I'll call him Puppeh for now. ;D


Anyhooo, yarr. During the week, I usually have something to look forward to; so the days don't drag by so slowly. But recently, I don't have anything to look forward to. It's quite depressing actually.

Meh hehhh. A distant cousin of mine was killed in a car crash - ditch jumpin'. Gosh. That's just sick. He was thrown out of the vehicle, and basically was brain dead, which ment he was already doomed for Death. But, at first, the other people in the vehicle couldn't find the boy. Appearently he was thrown out a good ways from the car. And all of this happened, right inside town. That disgusts me. I feel sorry for the boy - because if he would of wore his seatbelt, alike to the other people in the car, he would of lived. But nooo. Someone has to learn a lesson - so their friend dies. Gosh. The funeral is going to be on this Tuesday, after Victoria Day, but I couldn't force myself to go to it.

Mmhmm. Soo, I have the For Sale sign on my house. Gosh. Just looking out at it makes me feel so shitty. Yes. I still haven't come to realization that we're moving. I don't know what's wrong with me lately; I tend to ignore matters. I'm in a constant blah mood. Perhaps when school's over and shit, I can finally relax and think about the move. I hate to say this, but I actually want to. I don't really have any good.... Relationships with people here, like Coronach, I had lots of friends I would have hated to part with. People here are just... People. Maybe it's because people don't usually awknowledge me, so that's probably for the best; so I don't get too attached. Well, I was attached to a few people awhile ago, but now, I don't socialize much, so we've kind of drifted apart. Like I said before, that's probably for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home