Monday, November 20, 2006

Sighh...
I really hoped it wouldn't have to come to this...
Argg...And I had the worst dream ever..
I don't know where I was, but he was there also.. So I go into his room, smacking the door with my hand as I passed in..Just to find him in bed with another girl.Stroking her hair ever-so slowly..lovingly..thoughtfully..... He then began to yell at me, and soon found him trying to shoot me.. All I remember is him shooting me in the leg, then I woke up. For some reason I felt ugly, and horrible inside about my dream..Because I've forgotten it...But when I finally remembered it..Argg...I felt horrible....
I wishh it would just end...Likee..He doesn't understandd...I fucking love him to bits..Argg..What's the point..He's not going to read t his.
I...I just want to be with him....Oh God..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u.u <3

4:55 PM  
Blogger Vampiric Kitty said...

v.v..<33

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home